Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Stella

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear Stella, 

You are the reason I fell in love with fashion. Your love for women and their shape, lifestyle, and desires is perfection. Your dresses are  full of whimsy and flirtation and make a woman look smart and sexy. There is no other fashion show I would like more to see then yours. I yearn for the day I can wear all your work and be a fabulous Stella girl. I will keep my fingers crossed that I will someday get to one of your shows!
You have my heart!

{images via style.com}

17 comments:

Tayler Worrell said...

GORG.
period.
ahh im in love with her

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

Beautiful! I love Stella!

Jennie Going West said...

i love stella! so clean, fresh colors! (and animal friendly!!!)

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love her also! And the fact that she actually wears what she designs makes me love her even more.

Unknown said...

ahh such lovely clothes! i hope someday you do get to work for Stella McCartney!
thanks for your lovely comment and for following me!!
love
-bree

myfloorisred.com said...

This collection is really too lovely! Stella never mistakes!

Anonymous said...

she's just amazing!!

B a la Moda said...

You are so right! Love the ruffles in that dress!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

www.janetteria.com said...

I really love Stella too!

Chelsea said...

Couldn't have said it better myself! Love love love.
my-life-in-style.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Oh yes! Stella rocks! I also love her Adidas line for the gym... xxx

Sassi said...

what an amazing collection!
X

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

Dear Stella, I have the same wishes;)!!!

Stella's designs are unbelievably good. So fresh and feminine.

Monika from J'adore Fashion

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

So true! I loved that floral dress from the ad when I saw it on the runway last fall... :)

fashion clocked said...

so true the latest advertising is beautiful and always leaves me inspired and dreamy!

www.fashionclocked.blogspot.com
katie.xx

Anna said...

My gosh, Stella McCartney is just amazing!

satinsugar.blogspot.com

Susan said...

oh I love Stella so much...
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...