Monday, October 19, 2009

My Heart Belongs To Stella



Stella McCartney's Spring/Summer 2010 collection was made for a girl with an optimistic attitude. At the back of Stella's runway was the word "Yes"! This word symbolized this collection's free spirit, vibrant colors and upbeat feeling. The clothes were simple, but full of life. This is why I love Stella. She makes clothes for women who love fashion, but don't take it too seriously. The Stella woman is stylish, sexy, and chic, but doesn't spend hours getting ready in the morning. She wants a wardrobe that will allow her to be functional. This collection was ultra feminine with bright colors, silk pants, ruffles, and dresses with a 70's inspired look. Stella knows that focusing on tailoring and on clothes that women actually want to wear gives her a worldwide appeal. A woman can slip on any piece from the collection and feel confident and empowered. This seems even more important since we have had such a hit in the economy and still haven’t pulled ourselves out. Times like this call for clothing that makes us smile and feel like we can get through anything. 

23 comments:

Grace Like Kelly said...

ruffles make me melt. I love!

PinkBow said...

i definitely see you in these!! :)

Tee said...

I just checked it out and i loved the styles and silhouettes of this range...

rosebankland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! Stella is amazing- I just love her!!

Sweety P said...

So love this collection!

Magdalena said...

Taylor, thanks so much for following and for your great comment on my blog! You made me the happiest girl in the word, because that model (her name is Irina Lazareanu) is my icon, my darling :))
I love your blog, your pictures are great and your style indescribably awesome. In addition to that, you're beautiful.
I'll follow you, too :)
Kisses from Germany!

Roxan said...

Tay, the pattern of the blouse in the last look reminds me of that dress you have. So cute!

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love these!

Isquisofrenia said...

yes shes great, i know i think with the years we have to change our styles=)

xo!!

Couture Carrie said...

I loved this collection, too ~ especially the frilly floral dresses you featured here -- fabulous selections, darling!

xoxox,
CC

KP said...

you chose such pretty and bright pieces from the collection! xx

O'STYLE said...

My heart belongs too! Is looks very sheer!

mwwass

Unknown said...

oh i love stella too - some fantastic pieces xxxx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Stella ROCKS my world! She knows how to dress a woman's body like nobody else.

Big Dadddy said...

I am loving 70s lately too, love that ruffle shirt on the right in the first photo!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I agree with you! She has one of my favorite collections! Very sexy and chic! I would wear every piece! xoxoxo

ash said...

one word, ruffles.

love it

xo ash

Flashes of Style said...

I am looving the ruffles! gorgeous :)

Maria Chloe said...

beautiful collection

Dream Sequins said...

stella!!!!

stella!!!!

i've always wanted an occasion to do that :)

these looks are gorgeous! i'm super excited about your guest post this weekend. YAY! xx D

I V Y said...

love the ruffles and the bright colour!

Denise @ Swelle said...

You are definitely a Stella girl! I love her clothes, they're so easy and sophisticated and she does nudes so well - though it was nice to see the splashes of colour this collection! ♥

Daughters of Dawn said...

Love STELLA and this collection was great

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...